Peeps on parade. Photo by Tom Graham.
- Lead a bird walk.
- Take a friend birding.
- Learn about and plant native trees, shrubs and flowers to attract pollinators and birds.
- Hang – and keep clean – a bird feeder.
- Do not use pesticides, insecticides, rodenticides; do leave insects for insect-eating birds and wildlife.
- With permission of course, take young people birding.
- Join the BBC and enjoy member benefits which include having access to recorded webinars and workshops that engage and educate.
- Renew your membership each year.
- Give a membership to someone.
- Attend a BBC meeting.
Donate binoculars to organizations like:
Join a committee so that what we offer will reflect the needs of our members. Contact the appropriate board member for more information.